7/30/2013

huh blogger?

my blog looks so weird lately, all grey and no side bars or even top bars. Not even a comment box, I didn't change anything. So is this just my computer or does anybody else recognize this problem as well?

it would be very very helpful, if some of you might try to give me feedback on this, while I check google for a report on this subject.

so in case you don't see a comment box as well

twitter

instagram

google+

ravelry

hope to read you soon again, Diana




Edit - so I hope I fixed this issue, but it would be very helpful to see if anyone else is seeing the comment/top or side bar sections :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hintergrund grün und Kommentarbox ist vorhanden.


    Grüße

    Ulrike :-)

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.