3/11/2013

the winter blues ..

it got a little silent here lately, the reason for this is .. well I got a little lazy craft-wise and the little amount of sunlight does affect this quite a bit. I sooo long for spingtime like I cannot remember I ever did. The weatherman said we're having the darkest winter in 42 years, fourty-two !! years. I always liked winter a lot, but this year it really kills me, I never thought I would ever wait for sunlight to touch my face and warm my skin. it's awful.
Last week we finally had two days of sun and warm temperatures and this kicked me, I felt power and the need to buy new summer shoes, but winter is back, I cannot stand it. tomorrow my new summer shoes will arrive and maybe they will help to forgive winter since it MUST become warmer (sooner or later).
but what perked me was cooking lately, I love risotto and have made a few different variations lately. I even toy with the idea to buy a "sauteuse" just for this purpose ...

I hope you're doing well and the weather is able to cheer you up, wherever you are ^__^
risotto with black salsify
risotto with black salsify

1 Kommentar:

  1. HI, Diana! I'm glad to finally hear from you. Well, all I can say is that the spring will come soon, just in a few days, so just hang in there , girl! We are having about +25 here and it's getting hot, of which I'm not very happy. But the sun shines!
    Have a nice day!
    Hugs,
    Anna.

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.