12/28/2008

pheeew!

Sylvi was blocking the last three days and today I started the last little bits on it. I sewed the collar down and looked scared at my yarn, getting lesser and less and my last petal on the needles. And what can I say, lucky me had enough yarn! pheeew! (not that I really am a lucky one these days, my boyfriend sort of broke our relationship on christmas ewe, but that's another story) Nevertheless I made all petals, no more yarn needed, and I don't have anything left except the swatches. The last petal doesn't have enough yarn tail to sew it to the body but I think some ends of the other petals might do. I am sooo glad my yarn lasted long enough, I was frightend of raveling the swatches. So long, maybe tomorrow will follow some pictures of the finished piece. Otherwise have a good start into next year!

1 Kommentar:

  1. phew, was für ein post. ich wünsche dir viel kraft für die nächste zeit. gute wünsche spare ich mir aber ich hoffe, du kommst bald wieder auf die füsse.

    viele grüsse, Cecie

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.